Agreement – Terms
- Thank you for visiting the website of the ASEAN Preventive Drug Education (PDE) Portal at http://www.aseanpde.org (the "Website"). By accessing and using this Website, you are deemed to have accepted to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below ("Terms"). If you do not accept any of these Terms, please leave this Website now. In these Terms, the words "we", "our" and "us" refer to the ASEAN Preventive Drug Education (PDE) Portal site organiser (the “Site Organiser”).
- This Website is maintained as a courtesy to those who may choose to access the Website (“Users”). The information presented herein is for informative purposes only. Permission is granted to Users to visit the Website and to download and copy the information, documents and materials (collectively, “Materials”) from the Website for the User’s personal, non-commercial use, without any right to resell or redistribute them or to compile or create derivative works therefrom, subject to the terms and conditions outlined below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific Material within this Website. Users who use Materials from the Site are obligated to mention ASEAN Preventive Drug Education (PDE) Portal as the source.
Access to the Website
- The accessibility and operation of the Website rely on technologies outside our control. We do not guarantee continuous accessibility or uninterrupted operation of the Website.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- We do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, currency, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Website.
- In publishing the Contents of this Website, we do not make any representations or warranties whatsoever.
- We shall not be responsible or held accountable in any way for any damage, loss or expense whatsoever, arising directly or indirectly from any inaccuracy or incompleteness in the Contents of this Site, or errors or omissions in the transmission of the Contents.
- We shall not be responsible or held accountable in any way for any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the Contents of this Website, or errors or omissions in the transmission of the Contents.
- Where appropriate, we use available technology to protect the security of communications made through the Website. However, we are not responsible for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and communications made through the Website. Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. We make no warranties that the Website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software.
Links to this Website from other Websites
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
- You must secure permission from us prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. We reserve the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Website or any of the Contents.
- In no circumstances shall we be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to this Website or any of the Contents.
- We reserve all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- We reserve the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available.
- This Site is the official ASEAN Preventive Drug Education (PDE) Portal website. It is owned by the ASEAN Member States and operated by the Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB), Singapore. All rights in the Contents of this Website belonged to ASEAN Member States.
Restrictions on Use of Contents
- Except as otherwise stated, the Contents of this Site (including Graphics on this Website) shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior permission of CNB. To use any parts of the Contents of this Website, the user must seek permission in writing, stating the Contents for use; intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use and identity of the user. CNB reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
- Use of the Website and these Terms are governed by the laws of Singapore.
- These Terms may be changed from time to time. Changes will be posted on this page and your use of the Website after such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and all of the changes. We may modify or discontinue any information or features that form part of the Website at any time, with or without notice to you, and without liability.