PATROL is abbreviated form for Permit Administration and ConTROL System. The main objective of PATROL is to provide a One-Stop e-Service to allow Traders to perform all transactions pertaining to permit declarations and to align to Government’s direction to move towards Electronic Services
Click here to go to PATROL.
Click here to view PATROL User Manual.
- Trader Self-Service – Registration, Application Status, etc
- Immediate access to information anytime, anywhere.
- Traders and companies having greater autonomy in keeping own company profiles up-to-date
- PC/notebook with minimum 2GB RAM.
- A reliable connection to the Internet.
- Installed with Internet Explorer 9 and above.
- Internet browser cookies are enabled
- Internet browser cache and temp folder are cleared.
- Contact CNB PCU officers at 63251184, 63244908 or 63251120 for assistance if you encounter any difficulties.