Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- The Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, currency, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Site.
- In publishing the Contents of this Site, the CNB does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever.
- The CNB shall not be responsible or held accountable in any way for any damage, loss or expense whatsoever, arising directly or indirectly from any inaccuracy or incompleteness in the Contents of this Site, or errors or omissions in the transmission
of the Contents.
- The CNB shall not be responsible or held accountable in any way for any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the Contents of this Site.
- This Site is the official Central Narcotics Bureau website. It is owned and operated by the Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB). All rights in the Contents of this Site belong to CNB.
Restrictions on Use of Contents
- Except as otherwise stated, the Contents of this Site (including Graphics on this Site) shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior permission of CNB. To use any parts of
the Contents of this Site, the user must seek permission in writing, stating the Contents for use; intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use and identity of the user. CNB reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s); and/or
if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
Links to this Website from other Websites
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
- You must secure permission from CNB prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Web Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. CNB reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Web
Site or any of the Contents.
- In no circumstances shall CNB be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to this Web Site or any of the Contents.
- CNB reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written
law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- CNB reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available